- 2008 Environmental Award Winner: Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) "Energy Star" Award
- United States Tennis Association: "Organization of the Year Award" for Middle-Atlantic States
- Family Business of the Year Award University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania National Award
- Declared one of "America's Best Camps" by "Child" and "Changing Times" magazines.
Each accredited camp is visited by professionally trained visitors from the American Camping Association (ACA) and is judged every three years on the basis of site, administration, personnel, and program. Less than one fourth of the 10,000 camps in the country have passed the standards visitation required.
As members, we take pride in displaying these signs of approval because it tells you, the parent, that we have taken the time to ensure that our camp adheres to the strictest codes of safety and excellence. We know you would want nothing less than the best for your child, so we proudly display this symbol of excellence in camping to help you make your choice.